HomeContact UsID Cards

ID Cards

  • DEERS & ID
    • OPEN by appointment only.
      • Make an appointment by visiting https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco/#/locator and type “Niagara Falls, NY” under “Show Locations Near” and click on “More Info” under 914th AW Niagara Falls IAP ARS. Cycle through the months for the next available appointment.
      • Call (716) 236-2197 on Mondays and Tuesdays during normal business hours for additional questions.

LOST/STOLEN ID CARD: Must have a Police Report or a Lost/Stolen Report from the Visitor Center. (Visitor Center located outside the main gate)

DD FORM 1172-2: Required for all dependents to receive an ID Card. This form will be issued in the DEERS office. If the Military Sponsor cannot be present to sign this form, the form may be signed prior to. Military Sponsors can sign this form 90 days in advance however, this form must be signed in front of the Notary of the Public or a DEERS Representative.

2 FORMS OF VALID ID: Required prior to issuance of an ID Card. The only exception to this is children 18 years and younger. The primary ID must be a photo ID. No expired ID’s will be accepted as a form of Identification. Acceptable forms of ID include but are not limited to: Passport, Driver’s License, U.S Military ID card, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, school ID with expiration date, Voter’s Registration Card, and Veterans Affairs (VA) ID Card.

We will also need the documentation for the action that is being accomplished.
 Promotion - Promotion order
 Marriage - Marriage License, Spouses Birth Certificate, Spouses SSN card & photo ID
 Divorce - Divorce Decree
 Re-enlistment - enlistment document
 Retirement- Retirement DD Form 214 if active duty / Retirement order
 Death - Death certificate
 Child Birth- Birth certificate and SSN
 100% Disabled Vet: Letter from VA showing 100% Service connected Disability & DD form 214
 Student (Children ages 21 - 23) - A letter from the school registrar that certifies enrollment in a full time course of study leading to an associate degree or higher and the anticipated graduation date.