DO: · Schedule your appointment a minimum of two weeks in advance (DA Photos, Tuesdays only). Per AR 640-30 paragraph7(a) 1-4, all appointments must be scheduled via a completed AF833. The Completed form is to be emailed to the 914th Public Affairs Office by clicking here.
· Ensure that alterations are completed prior to appointment. Per AR 640-30 7(a)4 and AR 640-34, it is the Soldier's responsibility to insure that their uniforms and authorized permanent accessories, decorations and insignia are worn per AR 670-1. · Come 10 minutes prior to appointment.
· Call 716-236-2136 in order to cancel an appointment.
· Keep in mind that this is an Official Air Force Visual Information Studio, our first obligation is to the 914th Airlift Wing and its components.
DO NOT: · Attempt to walk-in to get your photo taken. Per AR 640-30 paragraph7(a) 1-4, all appointments must be taken by appointment only.
· Wear your green tabs or cords UNLESS it is your Infantry Cord and you are still currently in an infantry unit.
· Attend your appointment unless your uniform is already put together. The Soldier is responsible for ensuring that his or her uniform fits properly, is pressed and that all ribbons/medals/badges/rank are correctly displayed for official military photographs. This is the point of taking the photo; so the members of the board may observe if said Soldier is 'squared-away'.
· Ask anyone to alter your photo in any way. This is in violation of AR 640-30.