The Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station Multimedia Service Center is located in Building 800 Room 2029. Our mission encompasses virtually every type of media in the areas of photography, graphics, video production and self-help in support of the 914th Air Refueling Wing mission.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 0900-1100hrs. 1300-1600hrs.
An AF Form 833 must be received prior to any multimedia work.
Army DA photos are no longer required.
Studio hours are:
UTA Saturday 1300-1500hrs.
UTA Sunday 1000-1100hrs.
Studio Photography - Full service photo studio official portraits (head and shoulders), special duty full length photos.
Passport, Visa and ISOPREP photos.
Wing level officiated events and higher.
Other branch services official photos
Customers should schedule requests at least 1 week in advance on an AF Form 833
Alert PhotoAlert Photography (after normal duty hours) support is authorized under the following circumstances:
In cases where evidence or the scene is likely to decay, be destroyed, or be tampered with the Alert Photographer should be called. When the scene is reasonably static and/or time permits then the requester should contact the Public Affairs Office for photo support during the next normal duty day.
Although we are a customer-oriented service, there are limits to the products and services we can provide due to AFI 35-101, public law and local policy.
-Souvenirs, personal gifts, mementos, scrapbooks, farewell gifts, office pictures and other items for personal use are unauthorized. PA resources are not authorized to document farewell parties or social events unless certified as newsworthy or have historical value.
· PA resources are not authorized to create products used for entertainment during farewell parties or social events.
· Copyrighted materials cannot be reproduced without permission of the copyright holder, unless cleared in writing as "fair use" by the legal office.
· PA imagery is not altered IAW AFI35-101 7.12, Alteration of Official DOD imagery unless exempted.
· Use of PA for MWR programs and other activities that involve revenue generating activities is not authorized.
- The installation PA office is not funded, equipped, or manned to replace services provided by the Document Automation Production Service (DAPS). According to DODI 5330.3, Document Automation and Production Service (DAPS), the Air Force must obtain automated printing services from DAPS. Reproduction is limited to 30 tabloid size (11 x 17) or smaller copies of products and no more than five copies of products larger than tabloid size.
Graphics support as well as Interactive Multimedia Instruction, Career Development Course and technical training essential support.
Digital files and high resolution prints (camera-ready masters) are provided for reproduction. The illustrative team creates and designs various types of visual aids such as charts, maps, illustrations as well as graphic support for certificates on behalf of active duty and government civilians.
An AF Form 833 must be received prior to any work being done.
The self-help center offers a self-help portrait studio. Still and video cameras, public address equipment, such as speakers, microphones, podiums and screens are available for check out on a first-come, first-served basis for official use only. Customers fill out an AF Form 833 and will be required to sign an Air Force Form 1297. They will be responsible for transportation, setup, and return in good working order for all equipment.
Public Affairs can provide beginner-level photography, video & sound training classes by appointment.
Other service branch official photos (Tuesdays only) 0830-1130hrs..
If there are any special requirements, times or days please fill out block "22 Description and Special Instructions" on the multimedia work request form linked below. While we will do our best to accommodate this is a high tempo office and may not be able to schedule your first choice of time slot.
Photographers will not alter the photograph, to include adding new rank, ribbons, stars or erasing waistlines or wrinkles by using photo imaging software such as cloning or healing tools.
An AF Form 833 must be received 1 week prior to any multimedia work (Do not send in scanned document).
AR 670-1, Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms
AR 640-30, Photographs for Military Personnel Files
U.S. Army Human Resources Command
Department of the Army Photo Management Information System (DAPMIS)
Email - email@example.com