Welcome to the Retiree Activities Office!
About the RAO
The primary mission is providing information and guidance to all retired members seeking assistance on matters related to military service, earned benefits, and entitlements. Over the years our RAO clients have been and continue to be military retirees and their family members from all branches of the uniformed services here in Western New York and often retirees from many other regions.
The RAO is made up of an all-volunteer staff. Our mission is to serve as an information center and a support system for retired veterans of all branches of military service. Retiree activities offices are made up of volunteers from all military branches and including surviving spouses. These exceptional men and women are here to serve you, the military retired community.
The RAO is located next to the Main Lodging Office and across from the Community Activities Center (CAC). The Retired Activities Office welcomes walk-in clients, telephone calls, and e-mails.
All Retired Activities Office staff members are volunteers and additional volunteers are always needed to help support the office and veterans. Contact to learn how you can volunteer.
Resource Information & Assistance Provided
- ID cards, pay information, service records
- Federal and State benefits
- VA Disability Compensation
- Space Available Travel
- Death Benefits
- RAO Newsletter
- Base facilities, map
- Casualty Assistance
- Survivor Benefit Plan
- Annual Retiree Briefing/Seminar
- Legal matters - Will preparation / Estate planning
- Organizations that support the interest of the military retiree
- Addresses, Email addresses and Phone numbers Of Various Federal/State/Local Agencies or Officials
- Finding Resources to Resolve Retiree Questions/Concerns Outside Our Expertise
- Base support services