As of February 28, 2022, Niagara and Erie counties have both reached below the threshold of substantial and high community transmission of COVID-19. In accordance with DoD, CDC, local and state guidance, the 914th Air Refueling Wing commander has lifted the installation-wide mandatory mask mandate for fully vaccinated individuals while on Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station, N.Y. In accordance with previous DoD guidance, unvaccinated individuals are still required to wear a mask when on the installation and at work stations. Please see below for additional information.
- Group & squadron commanders are authorized to make mask wear policy in their respective work centers at their discretion.
- For organizations still wanting to keep mask wearing in the work centers, please post clear signs at all entrances stating such.
- Members may choose to wear a mask while on the installation at their discretion.
- At the direction of the squadron commander, in work centers with direct customer close contact, masks may still be required. Please adhere to individual squadron policies regarding mask wear.
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, identified as a close contact to someone with COVID-19 please do not report to work and consult your supervisor for further instructions.