Education benefits available for Reserve Citizen Airmen

  • Published
  • By Tech. Sgt. Steph Sawyer
  • 914th Air Refueling Wing/ Public Affairs

Did you know that as a Reserve Citizen Airman you’re entitled to education benefits? Wing Education and Training is your resource for finding out what you’re eligible for and what steps you need to take to apply benefits.

Education benefits include such programs as the GI-Bill, TA (Tuition Assistance), and various Veteran scholarships.

If you have served at least 90 days on Active Duty, you are eligible for the Post 9/11 GI-Bill which can also be transferred to dependents.

If you’re ready to take the steps towards applying for tuition assistance or other benefits, the Wing Education and Training office staff are here to help!

Additionally, detailed information on education benefits can be found on SharePoint under the Wing Education and Training link or by contacting the 914th Air Refueling Wing Education and Training office at 716-236-2182.

For more information about the GI-Bill, visit and search education and training benefits.